Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Camera

I got my new camera on Thursday and have been excited and giddy every since. The battery couldn't charge up fast enough for the first time so I could start playing around and enjoy it. I Love it!! It's been so fun. Of course I had to take pictures of my girls so that was the first "photo shoot" I had with my new camera. Great way to start off right? Yeah, I thought so too. Here is my little Aubrey and big girl Brooklyn.



These two girls are the reason I love photography so much! I love capturing their tiny hands, tiny feet, and tiny smiles before they grow up too fast. It brings so emotion when I see them how they were and how they are. I love them!!

I had more shoots this weekend and definitely want to share so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who {heart} me