Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bring on 2012

Dear gorgeous, fun loving clients,

I wanted to thank all my clients for being so great! For letting me laugh with you, goof with you, and above all capture you and your beautiful families. I love seeing familiar faces and watching your children grow up. It is truly something I cherish as a photographer, the opportunity we have to get a glimpse of happiness through their lives. We are all so blessed!

2011 was a big movement for me, I felt like I had challenged myself and it has paid off. It's always a learning experience and I am loving this journey. There isn't a shoot I am at that I don't learn something new whether about myself, the clients, my camera, and just the art of photography. Here is to a beautiful year in 2012! To all of us. May you all find your Beautiful Passion!

I have a lot planned for 2012, I am hoping you all will be apart of it again. I am working toward a new logo and look for Beautiful Passion Photography and I am super excited. I feel like I have developed my style and want something that goes with it. So look for more changes to be made. Who knows....maybe a contest will be in order and a photo shoot give away.

With gratitude and a skip in my step,
Kelsey



No comments:

Post a Comment

People who {heart} me